Terms and Conditions
Issued by Triton Hearing Limited
MARCH MADNESS PROMOTION 1st March – March 31st 2015
Terms and Conditions
The following are available to clients who respond to Triton’s March Madness Promotion:
- A free Hearing Health Check and a no-obligation, ten day trial of hearing aids
- 50% off hearing aid battery purchases
- FREE Ear Wax removal appointments for adults over the age of 65 year
- Up to 1,000 Fly Buys Points will be issued to clients who purchase hearing aids and are Fly Buys members. 1,000, 500 or 250 Fly Buys Points will be issued depending on the amount paid by the Fly Buys member toward the cost of the hearing aids purchased.
General Terms and Conditions:
This Bonus Points offer is only available for hearing aid fitting resulting from hearing assessment appointments made during the promotional period of 1-31 March 2015. Hearing aids must be paid for in full by Arpil 31st2015.
1 Fly Buys Standard Point per $20 will be issued to all Fly Buys members on all payments made by a client that are over $20.
Up to 1,000 Fly Buys Points will be issued to clients who are Fly Buys members. 1,000, 500 or 250 Fly Buys Points will be issued depending on the amount paid by the Fly Buys member toward the cost of the hearing aids purchased.
Payments made on a client’s behalf by third parties such as ACC, War Pensions, Ministry of Health, WINZ Insurance Companies etc will not be eligible for Fly Buys points.
This offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
A limit of 3 boxes of hearing aid batteries per person apply and this offer cannot be used in conjunction with the battery club card offer.
FREE ear wax removal appointments for adults over 65 years for appointments booked in March are subject to availability. A form of ID must be sighted.
This promotional offer is only available to people aged 18 years and over.
The Fly Buys Bonus Points will be issued as follows:
o 1,000 Fly Buys Bonus Points will be issued to Fly Buys members who pay $7,000 or more, toward the cost of hearing aids. Fly Buys points will not be issued on any amounts paid to Triton Hearing on behalf of the client by third parties such as ACC, Ministry of Health, Veterans Affairs, WINZ, insurance companies and all other organisations.
o 500 Fly Buys Bonus Points will be issued to Fly Buys members who pay $5,000 to $6,999.99 toward the cost of hearing aids. Fly Buys points will not be issued on any amounts paid to Triton Hearing by third parties such as ACC, Ministry of Health, Veterans Affairs, WINZ, insurance companies and all other organisations.
o 250 Fly Buys Bonus Points will be issued to Fly Buys members who pay $1,000 to $4,999.99 toward the cost of hearing aids. Fly Buys points will not be issued on any amounts paid to Triton Hearing on behalf of the client by third parties such as ACC, Ministry of Health, Veterans Affairs, WINZ, insurance companies and all other organisations.
Standard Fly Buys Points will be issued to all Fly Buys members at the rate of 1 Fly Buys point for every $20 paid to Triton Hearing Limited.
To the extent permitted by law, Triton Hearing Limited, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion.
· The initial consultation will be either a FREE hearing health check or a FREE full hearing test.
· If required, another appointment will be made to complete further tests. Please note, this appointment will be FREE if it is required as part of a Triton 10-Day or normal Triton Hearing Aid trial.
· For employment related tests and tests for other purposes, our normal appointment charge will apply.
· If GP or ENT reports are required, our normal appointment charges will apply
· If an ear nurse appointment is required, our normal appointment charges will apply.
· These Triton Terms and Conditions must be signed and photo identification (Driver’s License or Passport) must be sighted and photocopied to participate in the 10 Day trial. Either a credit card, a signed cheque or a fully refundable deposit of $500.00 must be presented before the trial hearing aids are fitted. A hearing aid trial is only available to people that have a treatable hearing loss.
· After the 10 day trial, Triton will either proceed with an adjustment appointment and process the payment in full or the aids must be returned in working condition. Returns of hearing aids are only valid if accompanied with supplied batteries, dry aid kit, and hearing aid packaging.
This Terms and Conditions document governs the use of Triton Hearing's Online Service including shopping and participation in online promotions run by Triton Hearing Limited.
All intellectual property on this site, including without limit the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by Triton Hearing Limited.Triton Hearing Limited is the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of the site, and the intellectual property may not be used in connection with any third-party products or services or in any manner that disparages or discredits Triton Hearing Limited. All other brands and names (including third-party product names) are the property of their respective owners.
Any use of materials on this site without prior written permission of the company, including reproduction for purposes of modification, distribution or republication, is strictly prohibited.
Use of the Service by You
Your right to use the Service is personal to you. You may not authorise others to use the Service, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the Service. You may not download, modify, transmit, or otherwise, any material from the Service for public or commercial purposes.
The Service's content, information and advice are free of charge (unless otherwise stipulated). However, you are responsible for your own network and connection charges.
Other than connecting to Triton Hearing Limited servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Triton Hearing Clinics Limited servers by any means including, without limitation, using administrator passwords or by masquerading as an administrator while using the Service or otherwise.
You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Service or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Service. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, Triton Hearing Limited and/or the Service.
This Service provides general information about Triton Hearing Limited and the products and services they offer. The information contained in the Service has been prepared for the purpose of providing information about Triton Hearing Limited, its subsidiaries and the services and products they offer.Triton Hearing Clinics Limited reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on the Service at any time without notice.
Triton Hearing Limited and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the Service. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Service, your use of or reliance on the Service or any of the information or materials available on the Service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
We will endeavour to ensure that information provided through this website is accurate and current. However we cannot, and do not, represent or warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness of information on this website or that it is up-to-date. For example (but without limitation):
· Prices and colours of products may change, and all products are subject to availability;
· Variations to products may occur from time to time for various reasons (including changes in product specifications);
· While we try to represent products (including colours) accurately, the representation on your screen may be different to the actual product for various reasons;
· Description of products are summaries only (with further information available on request to us); and
· Due to technical or human error, information may be recorded incorrectly or omitted.
We do not accept responsibility for any loss suffered as a result of reliance on the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or currency of information on this website.
Online Purchasing from www.tritonhearing.co.nz
Purchasing from Triton Hearing Limited online allows customers easy, convenient and secure shopping.
Products displayed on the site can be purchased using the secure online Internet Banking/ Cheque/ Credit Card transaction facility. Customers can be confident that all of their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction processing and fulfillment.
You will be asked to register as a member Triton Hearing Limited. Apart from the many member benefits, including receiving regular emails containing special deals, your shopping address details will be stored, saving you the effort of entering these details each time you check out and purchase.
All prices in the shopping areas are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include GST (15% sales tax). All prices are correct at time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
· Change the format and content of this website and/or any Services;
· Stop providing, suspend or restrict your access to this website or any Service if you do not comply with any obligation you have to us (whether under these Terms or otherwise); or
· Stop providing or suspend the operation of this website and/or the Services (in whole or in part).
No such action will affect any of our rights or your responsibilities under these Terms or otherwise, including any disclaimer.
If we do not exercise or enforce any right available to us under these Terms or otherwise arising at law or in equity, this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
These Terms (and the provision of products and services by us) are governed by, and to be interpreted solely in accordance with, New Zealand law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms or their subject matter, the New Zealand courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.